Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thanks guys We WERE THE BEST...... no........ WE ARE !!!!

Guys,

The following lines are with the purpose to give thanks to all of you for the opportunity given. For me, being a part of this fantastic team was an excellent chance of learning, it was like a master degree on this university call WFM, and I will treasure all the experience gathered and apply it on my future tasks assign here at Rococo or where my needs of growing professionally speaking will lead me.

Again I worked with the best team ever, just for the reason that we pushed our self to the limit to created fire with out matches, and we almost created magic, hoping that this relationship doesn’t stop here for the fact the you will not longer be my bosses and coworkers, with my heart on my hands thanks a bundle.

Thanks and Regards

Raul Blondet

WFM RTS Analyst

Results Command Center


To keep on Doing the same thing while expecting different results is the definition of insanity !


1 comentarios:

Anonymous,  9:50 AM  

you guys will always be the best on all rococo, but you blondet cut loose once you got out of here man, can you even send a text message to let us know that you are still alive????

richard linares(joe).

Seguidores

Etiquetas

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP