Monday, August 18, 2008

Mujeres 4 Dummies --- PICK UP LINES --

oki do ki, Here you go, some pick up lines you shall never used, and some that are not that bad at all....

If you use these you will probably stay alone
1-Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

2- Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?

3- Baicarumba...are those real?

But in the other hand, we have this.

1- Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

2- Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.

3- Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

4- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

And some for you to rate it.
1- Do you work for UPS / ParcelForce? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.


2- Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

3- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK

4- Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are as hot as hell.

5- I'm good at math, U+I=69

0 comentarios:

Seguidores

Etiquetas

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP