Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Need to do Something

I feel like I need to unplugged my self 4 a while to do a hard-reset. These days have been blessed with tons of emotions, a real an unique Rollercoaster.
But it is time for a new firmware. I'm planing to go back and Restore my self to factory defaults.
I don't know, if it's just bcz a frieaking headache that came from nowhere to be attached to my head since last Friday.
or cause of the pills to reduce weight that I am taking.
or probably the experience of having a female as a friend, just a friend, sin nada de malicia on it. Con la q he podido compartir sentimientos, metas, proyectos, escritos, musica,anhelos, consejos, mystique thoughts, tips and rock n roll (q rosado ta eso, super pero super gay.)
.. hay mi madre, jamas me habia sentido tan naked infront of a girl. pero na en fin, estare out 4 awhile, no se quizas + descargas de buen Rock en este finde + una escapadita a la playa me hara el tunning q necesite.

4 comentarios:

Anonymous,  2:15 PM  

Seems like you are having such a good and nice time in your life right now, I'd like to finally have something of that. But first I need to find a friend and just a friend sin nada de malicia. At list now I have new hopes 'bout that 'cause if you can, so can I.

Anonymous,  9:25 AM  

Bueno quien es esa joven que tan bien haces que hables de ella????? jejejeje. Jc.-

Anonymous,  9:27 AM  

Bueno quien es esa joven que tan bien hace que hables de ella????? jejejeje. Jc.-

Upsss, se me fue una S. Puse "haces"

oseas blondet 12:12 PM  

una Oseas version Female, Si men me he topado con una jeva super buena onda al igual q yo [q modesto, jeje] he igual de tota y loca. ya tu sabe.

aunq la liga de la justica es inseparable e insuperable, con ella toy haciendo el mismo coro q haciamos en la zona con ustedes, los conciertos, las comederas y demas vainas de las q sabes q se ocurren en arranques. pero todo en sanidad (mierrrrrrrrcole esa palabrita tenia mucho q no la decia, eso me acuerda a JC y Carlos.... No no men eso es en sanidad, jejeje ... Si ta bien. jejejejej.

Yo y JC nos entendemos. [sorry por el micro coro]

Seguidores

Etiquetas

Archivo del blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP