Wednesday, January 07, 2009

help me on this please

today i was in neend, crying out loud to do something relaxing, and I started to writte, but not as I always do (poetry, or my style).So I´m going to post a couple of lines (just 2) so you can leave a comment if you thing I should keep posting the hole story.


- Can you hear that bro ?

- What dude ? I don´t hear anythig.

- a big silence, the type of silence before a big storm.

around this time of the year ppl always make resolutions, a list of goals or even a wish list. (quit smoking, quit drinking, hit the gym again, and so on.) However, a few of us just stay still and listen to our silence.........

1 comentarios:

Anonymous,  4:52 AM  

Mi hermano tire pa´lante y no se apure!!!!

Jc.-

Seguidores

Etiquetas

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP