Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So the truth should be spoken!!! What a Night !!!

All you guys knew that I forecasted this week as a “tale from the crypt weekt” due to the new challenge at work, of being the head of the department in a transition period + all the funny things that I have gathered my life with…..


But guess what?!!!!


Last night I felt an adrenaline rush running down my veins, altough; I was super-duper relaxed and if you add to that the Drinks, cigarettes, flirts and laughs thats an interesting mix, that really bless my week.... What a way to change a “tale from the crypt” forecasted week in a OMG I really had a blast.


So I have to give thanks to 3 sweet Angels fallen from the sky that made the night super. ( no, I was not trying to hook up with any of them, all of you that thought that please take your brain to a carwash or put it on a dish-washer, shame on you, lol) and if you ask yourself now why I didn’t? i didn't cause probably if I had I wouldn’t have that much fun, and believe me when I said that those 3 “DC girls” (as I named them) were hot, sexy and super-cool


We even took a couple of pictures togeather ..(in this case I don’t know who got the Black-Jack; If it was me surrounded by 3 gorgeous dolls, or them that had the change to take a picture with this, not handsome but way too sexy dude….. I think we can call it even)


yujuuuuuuuh !!!

2 comentarios:

Anonymous,  6:34 AM  

Raul, These 3 angels loved you too! ...but what happened to you later that night? We waited for you at Jet Set! We are so excited that we won the tickets and we look forward to seeing you tonight at the Cave. xo

oseas blondet 7:14 AM  

cool, same here

Seguidores

Etiquetas

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP